10 – 11.30 a.m., Saturday, 2 April 2016 Woodham Village Community Centre, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 4UE
Woodham Village Community Centre, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 4UE
Do you want to make lifestyle changes, but you’re not sure where to start?
Are you confused by conflicting advice on healthy eating & exercise? Do you feel that the “real you” is hiding?
Then join us to celebrate the launch of a new three-part programme beginning at the end of April where we’ll help you to:
- Understand yourself and your journey so far
- Learn to listen and identify your energy drains
- Make simple changes for huge impact
- Embrace your new story!
What’s happening at the Launch Party?
At the Launch Party you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience Nia – a cardio fitness technique that promotes holistic fitness and wellbeing and is fun!
- Learn a powerful tool to help you begin to understand where you are in life right now and how you can make changes
- Make food choices that can impact your life immediately
Who are we?
We are three ladies with a passion for helping women find themselves and live the life they deserve and we’ve come together to offer a set of three transformational workshops, lovingly designed with all of our collective knowledge and desire for you to discover YOU!
- Sarah Seed, Confidence Coach, working with women who are committed to making real, positive changes in their lives. sarahseed.com
- Kelly Rose, Teacher and Nutritionist, passionate about helping people to eat for health and vitality, in order to feel good and heal the body. passionatenutrition.co.uk
- Anne Cosgrove, Nia Teacher, Ageless Grace Educator and Somatic Exercise Coach, promoting holistic fitness to help you move through life with Joy and Ease.
Who is this programme for?
Our new three-part programme is perfect for women who feel stuck, overwhelmed and in need of ways to connect to their heart and soul.
The first session – Understand your journey so far and accept yourself as you are!
Gently peel away the layers to develop an awareness of what has shaped your lifestyle decision making so far and prepare to rewrite your story.
The second session – Learning to listen and identifying your energy drains Understand your food cravings and life habits. Empower yourself to make healthy choices and simple changes for huge impact.
The third session – Embrace your new story! New ways of living consciously. Set your intention to live consciously, listen to your body and connect to your heart and soul
Book your place at the Launch Party now!
Cost: £5 (includes materials & refreshments)
Drop in or ring Sarah on 07977 484767