200g ground almonds
85g butter plus extra for greasing the baking tin
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract/vanilla pod seeds
optional: lemon/orange zest, tsp of cinnamon
Cacoa and date yoghurt
2 tbsp of greek yoghurt/ creamed coconut
1/2 tsp cacoa/cocoa powder
1 medjool date chopped finely
- whisk eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, butter and sugar (or melted honey and butter)
- fold in the ground almonds with a metal spoon.
- pour the mixture into a greased tin.
- bake in a preheated oven (180/200 degrees celsius) for 25-30 minutes
- Serve and enjoy! Lovely with berries and or yoghurt